Saturday, December 22, 2012

warming inks and pens and engines

After some moments of awe, I am now definitely happy I decided to join this project and even more so because one of our alphabets will be dedicated to Peace. Thanks, Fiona. Let's see if I know how to spell p-e-a-c-e with 26 letters!


My name is Ersi Marina Samará and I am a mixed media artist. I was born and grew up in Athens, Greece, and have been living in Spain for many years now. This is my blog: ersimarina's workroom

I am looking forward to 'meeting' you all and getting to know your work. What I do know already is that this will be a great experience.

4 comments:

  1. Yeah Ersi! So glad that we will be on this journey together. I'm both nervous and excited! I have some unusual ideas that are definitely outside my comfort zone. I'm really looking forward to what you present...especially with all the new directions you've been exploring lately.--Julie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey, between us all we'll rock the alphabet! Your unusual ideas will surely produce some fresh and imaginative letters. Can't wait!

      Delete
  2. I am so looking forward to this little place of letters and seeing where everybody goes. I know yours will be gorgeous Ersi!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Fiona! I'd settle for 'nice' but I will try to outdo myself :)

      Delete

Thank you for taking the time to comment - it's always great to hear from folk.